Blog Prompt #15: Final Thoughts

The issues is this class were definitely ones I have thought about before taking this class, but this class helped me dig a little deeper about certain issues, like sexism in the workplace. I have always found this issue to be interesting and I am glad I chose the topic that I chose to research. I also really enjoyed writing the op-eds. During my undergrad I was apart of the school newspaper where I wrote a lot of opinion pieces. Finding a creative way to get my point across has always been something I enjoy doing, especially about every day issues. This class had the right amount of workload, which allowed me to do all the assignments with my best effort. I did learn some new things, but mostly had issues highlighted for me that I may have never thought about digging deeper about.

Comments

  1. Hunter -

    I felt the same way about this class and can totally relate to thinking back to our time working on the Chronicle. I enjoyed reading your blog posts this term! You had a lot of interesting things to say and made me think about some of the issues you brought up in relation to my own life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts